Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lynchburg Art Club Show

I love the Lynchburg Art Club Show at E. C. Glass! It is the first "out-of-town" show I ever did, about 18 years ago, and I've done it every year since. We always see lots of old friends from Lynchburg, and many fellow artists from Roanoke.This year I won a prize - the E. B. Fleet Award! Thanks to judge Andras J. Bality, organizer David Eakins, and all the people to work to make this a special day every year. And Congratulations to Michale Farrar of Clifton Forge for winning Best in Show! (That was Michael's Barbeque Dance on the cover of City Magazine last month.)

1 comment:

Gina Louthian-Stanley said...

Gail, Glad to see you blogging! You sure have covered the great shows! I have enjoyed your blog, so far! I will see you soon!
Best, gina

PS. I will be adding a ling to my blog! :)